Friday, January 19, 2007

An adventure...

...the Artist's Way. Some of us gals from Two Peas have joined together & are working through Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
One of the girls set up a Support Blog to discuss our journey. Kewl Beans.

This is Week One.

I had a bit of a lte start, but I am catching up. Still need to do my artist's date this week. Not easy living in Podunk in winter. I'll probably just lock myself in my room & watch an old movie on TV. Still sound like fun, though.

Very powerful stuff.

I am having a HARD time waking up half an hour early to do the morning pages. I am totally NOT a morning person. In NO WAY, Shape or form. But I am doing it anyway. My brain is mush at that hour, but , at least I am doing it. That is waht is important. Perhaps soon it will start to have an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment