Thursday, May 17, 2007

Doesn't seem possible......

...that Taylor should be graduating from 8th grade. But it's true. They always tell you that the years will fly by when you are a parent. I wish I'd realized how true that really is. Wasn't she just in kindergarten a couple of years ago? And now she'll be in high school. It can't be real.


This is Taylor with her BFF Hayley after the ceremony


Patty Epplin made a Powerpoint presentation of the 8th graders which played at graduation set to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. Of course everyone laughed & cried & realized that the years are passing ever so quickly. From now on I plan to make the most of every day with her, because tomorrow, it will seem, she'll be graduating from college.

I am so very proud of her and love the person she is becoming. She's tender hearted & loving and just plain fun to hang around with! Love you so much, Tay Bug!



My Wish
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment