Saturday, February 09, 2008

Beauty...

"What a sad life worrying about keeping slim and beautiful on the outside when what really matters to God is our character." ~ author unknown

Wouldn't it be nice if that is what mattered to everyone?


And here's a great quote from Rhi Caroline's blog. I love it

"The most beautiful people I know though, accept who they are, and how they are, what they feel and what they think. And that is it. They accept it. The most beautiful people I know are honest about who they are, what they feel, how they think. The most beautiful people I know understand the beauty in just being, but the truth in fighting for peace. The most beautiful people I know, accept the fact that peace isn't an instant promise, but choose to still fight for it." ~Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment