Monday, July 27, 2009

3 new items...

in my etsy.
I listed some Vintage Wallpaper Packs. The really yummy stuff with the raised paint. They just don't make wallpaper like they used to.

The first pack is in greens and blues. I especially love the dark blue paper with the blue flowers & green vines. That is gorgeous in real life.

Another vintage Wallpaper pack in peaches & creams.

and some vintage cotton darning thread, which is the very same stuff that is sold today as Baker's twine. This is a delicious chocolate brown and cream color. Can't wait to use some of it in my own art projects.

I'm brand new to this etsy thing, so I would love some feedback & helpful suggestions.

I am working on getting together some Scrapbook kits and Vintage paper packs and embellishments to list as well. Look for shop updates this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment