Friday, June 30, 2006

Thankful...

... today i am thankful that i still have a brother. Too many near misses. And too many close calls. This time it was a motorcycle accident. a bad one. A 3 ton truck pulled out in front of him and the bike was totalled. My brother walked away with minor injuries. Prayer. it's a powerful thing. I have lost count the many times he should have been killed already. I'm holding on to the promise that God has something really great for his life. That's why he's still here. And to make me laugh. He can make me belly laugh more than anyone i know. i need those laughs. i get frustrated with him and irritated sometimes that he won't grow up. But i love him more than he will ever know. And I am glad that once again, he was protected. And I thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment