Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Packing for CKC!!!

I really can't believe I'm goin to CKC! I made my reservations back in december. Since then it hasn't seemed real that I'm actually going. But here I am a day away & it's time to pack. Actually, that's what I should be doing right now. Packing. But, I'm not. I'm on this computer blogging and posting a 2 P's and finding out who I have classes with. Maybe when it's Friday morning & I still don't know where I put my favorite pants that I planned on taking because they are so comfortable, I might realize that i just better kick it in gear because I gotta be to Elsie's class in like 2 hours!!!
Oh, man! I am so excited.
I did get most of my supplies packed this evening. I still don't know what I'm gonna do with all the time at the Friday night crop. I've never been to a crop. Don't think it's even remotely possible for me to actually do a page, so I'm not taking page stuff. I'm gonna work on my All about me album from QVC. We'll see. Maybe I'll just walk around & see what everyone else is doing. Maybe I'll just give up the pipe dream & go backk to my hotel room & veg. We'll see.
For now, I gotta go try to at least drag out my suitcase.....

No comments:

Post a Comment