Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friday Finds and a little fun...

Found some goodies at the local Thrift Store Friday afternoon. Lots of neat material, including a couple of vintage pieces! {score!}

If you look closely, you can see the 3 pairs of vintage earrings I found. Couldn't pass up the set of 4 glasses, either. Vintage, of course!


Got a little crafty this weekend working on a Circle Journal.
Oh! And I already made use of one of the vintage material designs.
I scanned the material and voila! Instant one-of-a-kind patterned paper for my layout! The theme of this album was documenting a certain time during our weekdays.

Hope ya like it, Stacy!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of scanning vintage fabrics then using as papers...way cool!
    *Heidi*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool finds, I love those green glasses...they would fit my shabby side rather well.

    Thanks Hun for your comment on my blog. You should find a little more info on how I put my binder for SIH together here.
    http://analteredlife.com/2008/11/15/day-6-of-stories-in-hand/

    Hope that helps? :)

    Sharyn @ An Altered Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tautchia! I'm so glad you found my blog. Thank you for the kind comment! Hope you stop by again.

    Yep, great minds think alike. ;)

    ReplyDelete