Monday, December 10, 2007

God Bless Us Every One...

This past week, I had the honor of visiting the fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis along with my daughter, Madison's 6th grade class. We saw Charles Dicken's "A Christmas Carol."



Not only was the production quite magical, so was the atmosphere. The Fox Theatre has been beautifully preserved in all it's ornate splendor!!

I had never had the opportunity to go see a show there before, but you can bet I will make an effort to attend again soon!

We all felt like princesses at a ball in the stately dressing area that adjoins the powder room at the bottom of a winding guilded staircase in the wings of the lobby. Wow!



Let me just tell you - If you ever get a chance to see this musical, take it! You won't be sorry!!!

1 comment:

  1. Certainly sounds magical. Loved seeing the pictures. TFS!

    ReplyDelete