Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Feeling A Bit Better Today...

... After entering yesterdays post, I went over & posted an 2Ps. Since nobody really reads my blog, I needed to vent to some real people. It was difficult to put myself out there like that, and I didn't really expect much response, but WOW! I was overwhelmed at the support I received. I had myself a real good cry & managed to thank everyone for their kindness.

Although I hate to think that others go through this, it is comforting to know I am not alone in it. That others are willing to offer support when someone is down is such a refreshing thing. I am happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of people.

I seem to have awful days like that every so often. There's always one that is much worse than any others. I think hormones come into play and make it seem so much more devastating. But the feelings are still real.

I decided that the creative thing just wasn't going to happen for me & busied myself with other things. I started feeling a little better by evening. Actually went on a walk with Terry, then I took Madison to America's Night Out. We had a fun time. We caught up with some of her friends & we all participated in the Glow Stick Walk. I had fun just watching her enjoy herself. I only wish I had taken my camera. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment