Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Artist date...

... just me, myself and I. Decided to take the afternoon and treat myself to a date. Went to Bath & Body Works for their huge sale and bought myself some yummy shower gels and lotions and home fragrances. Delightful.

then a trip to Barnes & Noble to peruse through a huge stack of art books and mags while enjoying a lovely Dulce de Leche latte - with whipped cream, of course. Simply divine!



After a couple of inspirational hours, I meandered over to Hobby Lobby, where I stumbled upon quite a few bargains, including some new stamps and papers at 1/2 price!. Oh, what joy!!!


All in all, it was a very wonderful day. I just wish I'd had a few more hours before I had to be home. But, hey. I'll take what I can get, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I got the link to your blog from another blog...can't remember which one now. Anywho, I really like your blog. All your links have been uber helpful!

    Are you reading "The Artist's Way" per chance? You mentioned an artist date and that book stresses them. Sounds like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...sounds heavenly :)

    ReplyDelete